Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Law of Returns in Human Action, What does this mean...?

    Under chapter 7 of Human Action under the part "2. The Law of Returns", there are some parts I don't quite follow: If we deviate from this optimal combination by increasing the quantity of C without changing the quantity of B , the return will as a rule increase further The producers goods...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by MatthewM64 on Mon, Aug 29 2011
  • Mises on government

    I'm much more familiar with Rothbard than Mises but I know that he was heavily influenced by him. Rothbard called to privatize everything including courts and the police. I know that Mises was against government intervention in the market but I'm curious as to how much government he would allow...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by spw317 on Sun, Sep 26 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)