Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • The Self-Regulating Nature of Market Currency

    I just had this thought about the nature of market currency, price inflation, and economic growth. It came about last night when I was thinking about Friedman's k-percent rule. My dilemma was this: is Friedman's k-percent rule really better than normal central banking, considering that during...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Fri, Sep 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)