Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • I NEED HELP! Trying to find a lecture on Mises.org

    Hey everybody! I need help! I'm looking for a lecture I heard a few months back (though I have no idea when it was recorded) on here. The guy on the mp3 mentions Beowolf and Romanticism. That's pretty much all I got. I know it's vague but I'd appreciate any leads at all!!!! Thanks!!!...
    Posted to General (Forum) by CounterIntuition.com on Wed, Dec 5 2012
  • Re: Audio books / Librivox

    You need to click through on each chapter and then there is a "mp3" hyperlink that you have to right-click in order to download it. I personally perfer to listen to audios over reading. Simply because it's easier to direct cognitive resource towards, the text when listening. Reading can...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Torsten on Wed, Jul 11 2012
  • Re: Help recording lectures to CD-Rs?

    Tues. 12/07/03 14:13 EDT . post #199 [quote user="ThatOldGuy"] Thanks for the assistance, but I'm probably going to go with an audio jack. It seems like the easiest to do of all the options and it provides what I want.[/quote]You're welcome, and thanks for responding. Let us know how...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by MMMark on Tue, Jul 3 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)