Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Defence in anarchy

    [quote user="Justin"] My statement as a whole puts forth the idea that laws exist without government. Natural laws of a black hole for example, exist whether you know them or not. My argument is such that even in the absence of any form of government, laws still exist. [/quote] Justin, for...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by DASawyer on Sat, Oct 24 2009
  • Re: Defence in anarchy

    [quote user="Juan"] What maybe needs to be pointed out is that libertarianism attempts at replacing war with trade and the the concept of 'national defense' is meaningless in a free society as there's no NATION to defend. [/quote] "Nation" and "State" are not...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by DASawyer on Fri, Jun 19 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)