Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Watch This Conversational Journey

    So I started going through some of Adam Kokesh's old OWS interviews. They're a lot of fun. Not only is it entertaining to watch this kind of interaction, but it's very refreshing to see such an appealing presentation of the libertarian position offered to these people. I find Kokesh quite...
    Posted to General (Forum) by John James on Thu, Jan 31 2013
  • Explaining voluntarism

    This would have gone in the Adam Kokesh eloquently makes the case for voluntarism thread, but if you venture over there you can see it got pretty well derailed. So I'm putting this here as another useful example of a conversation in which voluntarism is explained, but with a twist. There's some...
    Posted to General (Forum) by John James on Mon, Jul 2 2012
  • Re: *** October 2011 low content thread ***

    / ɪnˈdʒɛk ʃən / douche·bag [ doo- sh -bag ] noun 1) a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas. 2) An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in...
    Posted to General (Forum) by John James on Wed, Oct 12 2011
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)