Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Open Source Storywriting

    Hey libertarian community. I am trying to organize an effort to create an open source work of fiction (maybe a novel) in an open source enviornment. If anyone is interested, please contact me.
    Posted to General (Forum) by GregSun on Fri, May 3 2013
  • Open Source or Proprietary Code?

    Open source describes practices in production and development that promote access to the end product's source materials. The open source model includes the concept of concurrent yet different agendas and differing approaches in production, in contrast with more centralized models of development such...
    Posted to General (Forum) by djussila on Sat, Dec 18 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)