  • Free Market is a Perfect Market ?!?!?!

    I've written another post for my blog and Gather.com titled " What is a Free Market ?" One of the commenters has equated perfect markets with free markets . I'm not really sure how to reponds to this. Quoting him: Theoretically, a free market should "theoretically" tend to...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Matthew on Thu, May 26 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)