Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: High School Academics versus My Real Studies

    [quote user="Inquisitor"]I am considering switching to a Philosophy degree from neoclassical economics.[/quote] Some of the mathematical issues I consider valid, but I undertand your grief, if this goes over the top. Philosophy is also a very broad field. So one should check beforehand what...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Mon, Oct 29 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)