Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: The Race Card

    [quote user="Telpeurion"]Those of you talking about "racial qualities" such as having large families and other behaviours are falling for the Pat Buchanan propaganda. Race has very little to do with actual behaviour. The next target is "culture", which itself is never in...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Wed, Jul 16 2008
  • Re: Ron Paul and Unsavory Supporters

    [quote user="Solid_Choke"]I don't mean denounce those people, I mean distance himself from their ideas. Shouldn't he make it clear that he dissapproves of racism and crazy 9/11 conspiracy theories if he does? I by no means want the law to be used against anyone because of their ideas...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sun, Dec 2 2007
  • Re: Secessionists unite from North and South

    [quote user="DBratton"] SPLC has made similar slanders against the Mises Institute as well and they have a section on their website where LvMI is described as a hate group. [/quote] I've seen it on the SPLC - Sorry, but are they insane? [quote] Ludwig von Mises Institute Auburn, Ala. Headed...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Thu, Oct 4 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)