  • Re: Economics as a Science

    Bert and others, Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Yes I am an Austrian. The point of my book is to make Keynes clear for the average person and , by so doing, to demonstrate that today's economic policies are grounded in a quack system. The comment that economics is not a science was an aside...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by hunter lewis on Thu, Feb 11 2010
  • Empirical Proof of the Austrian Theory of the Business Cycle

    Many people today want to know whether or not there is any evidence that proves that the Austrian theory of the business cycle is correct. Many empricists and positivists critique the Austrian school for being too reliant on logic and reason and not reliant enough on evidence. Epistemological arguments...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Mon, Feb 23 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)