Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Private Property Rights as Natural Rights

    Rothbard states in most of his books that all human rights are derived from the basic property right, which in turn is the primary natural right of man qua man. Now, I get the derivation he makes from the property right and the logic there seems to be airtight. However, I am a little confused on how...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by YAHA on Fri, Apr 23 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)