Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • New Hampshire liberty-related policies

    2011 New Hampshire Liberty Related Bills Report This report includes a partial selection of the list of pro-liberty bills, resolutions or constitutional amendments that at least passed either the New Hampshire House of Representatives or the NH Senate as of July 18th 2011. I attempted to not include...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Wed, Jul 20 2011
  • collective bargaining?

    As I understand it, collective bargaining involves forcing two parties, by law, to enter into a contract with each other. Is this correct? If so, how is this consistent with liberty? I think this is what Hazlitt is getting at when he says: On mandatory bargaining: “The employer, like the employee...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MSnow1001 on Thu, Feb 24 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)