Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Doesn't Capitalism Do More Harm Than Good?

    I am very confused about where libertarians stand on a lot of issues, mostly thanks to the mainstream media. Can anyone answer my questions? -Isn't a nationalized currency like the dollar necessary to maintain order? Wouldn't competing currencies in the same markets really cause a lot of chaos...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Vis4Vendetta on Fri, Aug 10 2012
  • Minimum Wage

    The most fit organization will be one that doesn't exclusively use the money of governments. I think minimum wage laws should be replaced with "minimum standard of living laws". This allows corporations to move toward self-sufficient organization where government money-wages are not necessary...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by GavinPalmer1984 on Tue, Oct 4 2011
  • Failure of Regulation: South Korean Encryption

    Anybody who follows Planet Mozilla should have ran into this article once or twice. For the third time encryption in South Korea, and how it makes IE the only choice for banking (not Firefox, Opera, Safari) leading to the removal of competition not only in browsers, but also in operating systems, as...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Ryan on Fri, Oct 2 2009
  • Re: Could anarchy work in human society?

    [quote]I average 2 burglaries and one act of vandalism (graffiti or broken windows) a year, with state protection - and I live in a relatively low-crime city. [/quote] You emphasize with as if state "protection" is clearly superior to any alternatives. It's not. It isn't even protection...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Len Budney on Fri, May 9 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)