Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: Ron Paul and Unsavory Supporters

    I think no matter who supports Ron Paul, it shows that we all want the same thing, freedom and liberty. We already know that this is a man who can't get bought. He's not going to change his principles because of certain donations that are voluntary to his message. And if you watch Zeitgeist ...
    Posted to General (Forum) by dssn4 on Thu, Nov 29 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)