Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Barclays Scandal?

    So I keep hearing about this particular scandal of the English bank on NPR every morning on my drive. The only bit of information I've heard from them is that the bank was fined for manipulating/fixing interest rates. They never mention whether they fixed the interest rates too high or too low, but...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ahall12 on Thu, Jul 5 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)