Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: The social contract.

    [quote user="Brainpolice"]No it does not. [/quote] No it does, or rather as I have written it may : "...Being of some nation etc. may imply certain duties, rights and norms as well..." [quote user="Brainpolice"]It only does if we assume a false premise, I.E. legitimacy....
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Torsten on Sat, May 31 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)