Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • How To Not Pay Taxes

    What are some inventive ways that people have made up to not pay taxes? Either income or anything else. I don't really know if I'm allowed to ask this on here, but hopefully I can. If the IRS is reading this right now, I'm, um... researching for a book?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Wed, Jun 30 2010
  • Re: I might as well jump in feet first here - Social Security destroyed American sovereignty

    Thanks for the welcome. Actually I've been reading Austrian economics for a long, long time. As to your question, the government must follow the law in the court system. So, the only way that a sovereign American could be charged in any kind of regulatory complaint is to have legal recourse to do...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Larry L. Stuler on Wed, Jun 30 2010
  • Global Warming Skepticism

    For all of you who are skeptic when it comes to global warming, can you send me some evidence or anything else that disproves a lot of the supposed science that's floating around? I understand that global warming is real, just like global cooling is real (or else we wouldn't be alive), but I'm...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sat, Jun 26 2010
  • 100% Inheritance Tax

    I was having an argument with someone about the Inheritance Tax. I'll just refer to him as my 'opponent' for this discussion. So my opponent was saying that capitalism ends up not being fair in the long run because when wealthy people die, they pass along their fortune to their kids, who...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Tue, Jun 22 2010
  • NAP violations ?

    I was wondering how members of the Mises community feel about applying for tax credits if your eligible for them ? I recently found out i am (for rent), although i haven't applied yet, I'm pretty sure i can backdate too. As far as i can see, it's my wealth, the government is stealing it from...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ash Lawson on Thu, Mar 25 2010
  • FAQ - Looking for a generalised FAQ, with Answers!

    Hi I'm looking for a Generalised FAQ from the Libertarian viewpoint. Where the commonly asked questions (eg; Doesn't Tax help the people? Don't we need Government, But I thought without Government there wouldn't be [law, education, hospitals, police, military etc.]? But Democracy works...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Panarchy on Sat, Feb 27 2010
  • Canada-A veiw from the other side (Competition in telecoms of CanadaIs; is it really there)

    I have been thinking of this article, in which I read recently. In its entirety I believe the author answers his own questions, in regards to barring entry to the market but does try to avoid that it is regulation in the one aspect where when regulation was repealed to let smaller competitors compete...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Sanchez on Mon, Feb 22 2010
  • Smacked a NeoCon

    http://www.professorbainbridge.com/professorbainbridgecom/2010/02/sullivan-and-reynolds-applaud-paul-victoryme-not-so-much.html This was posted on lewrockwell.com as a blog post ( http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/51252.html ). I left a lengthy comment (as nurbsoldier) that made "Professor...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by RogueMerc on Sun, Feb 21 2010
  • Ivorian tax-free rebel city flourishes

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8446994.stm If you ever had a doubt that liberty leads to greater prosperity...well doubt no more! According to a BBC news article people living in "Soroland" have created a zone with significantly less regulations and taxes on the Ivory Coast. Every libertarian...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by locknroll on Fri, Jan 8 2010
  • Re: International Economics - topics?

    Perhaps talk about abolishing taxes on gasoline/petroleum as a method of increasing international trade?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Wanderer on Tue, Dec 1 2009
Page 2 of 4 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >