Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Argument against the gas tax

    In a forum debate, I mentioned that the gas tax was partially responsible for the increased price of gas. Then, I advocated getting rid of it. Someone proposed a counterargument: "The gas tax itself is actually beneficial to the consumers, since all money collected via it is automatically alloted...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by eliotn on Sun, Jul 20 2008
  • France wants global oil tax

    2/22/2008 From Processing News . France Wants Global Oil Tax The Associated Press reported that French President Nicolas Sarkozy has asked the head of the International Monetary Fund to consider a tax on oil companies' profits to help countries without energy reserves, the finance minister said recently...
    Posted to General (Forum) by gussosa on Wed, Feb 27 2008
Page 4 of 4 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4