Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • New County Income Tax Labeled "Tax Relief"

    I live in the only one county in Indiana that does not have a county income tax. The other 91 counties in the state have one. We can't continue to have that level of freedom from government intrustion, of course, regardless of the fact that the county "is also the only one of the counties to...
    Posted to General (Forum) by nick on Wed, Dec 19 2007
  • Re: The "Fair" Tax Threat

    In case I was being unclear, when I said "this seems logical to me," I did not mean that the "Fair" Tax seemed logical to me, but rather that the argument I had posed against the tax seemed logical. I originally came up with this argument a year ago. Here's a clip of what I had...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by allixpeeke on Wed, Nov 28 2007
  • Re: Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    [quote user="Niccolò"]Like washing my car in the rain.[/quote] Niccolo, you have it all wrong. You are not washing your car. You are washing the states car. Washing your car is just as immoral as voting. Stop paying your property taxes, and you will see whose car you drive.
    Posted to General (Forum) by GoRonPaul on Wed, Oct 10 2007
  • Re: Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    [quote user="jsh"]You endorse the state when you vote.[/quote] You also endorse the state when you use its' roads, pay taxes, attend its' schools, and go to its' libraries. There is very little you can do that is moral. In light of these observations is voting for Ron Paul really...
    Posted to General (Forum) by GoRonPaul on Wed, Oct 10 2007
  • Re: Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    [quote user="Niccolò"]I think I could find about anything more worthwhile doing than voting for a guy that makes his living off of blood money. Washing my car in the rain, for example. [/quote] I find it interesting that you have a car, in that, some of the gas you put in your car was stolen...
    Posted to General (Forum) by GoRonPaul on Mon, Oct 8 2007
Page 5 of 5 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5