  • Lowering the minimum wage = crazy?

    One free market/libertarian answer to unemployment and poverty is lowering the minimum wage. My question is, how the heck are people supposed to live off a lower minimum wage? The minimum wage is already pretty low, if we lower it to say 3-4 dollars an hour, how is someone supposed to survive off that...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Buzz Killington on Fri, Sep 7 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)