  • Question on designing Austrian Economics research proposal

    Hi, I'm taking a stab at applying for a PhD (don't know where yet) and am in the process of writing a research proposal. Am looking into the possibility of trying to understand the 'wisdom' if you will of the prohibition against usury as prescribed in many religious texts (Christianity...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Yumashell on Tue, Dec 27 2011
  • Re: Natural economic order

    [quote user="niphtrique"]"Natural Economic Order" clearly states that the root the economic and monetary problems we have today, is the charging of interest on money.[/quote] Please have a look at The Bastiat Collection - Volume 1 : Chapter V: Capital and Interest . It has been a...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by corpus delicti on Fri, Oct 3 2008
  • P/ P + I

    I saw this posted on dailypaul: "This is the story of how the modern banking system, through credit cards and installment debt, impose a form of modern slavery on the people. First they create the money from thin air. Then they loan it to you. Then you are not only responsible for paying back what...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sage on Sat, Mar 1 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)