Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Is it ok if I post the audio version of 'Defending the Undefendable' on youtube?

    It's one of my favorite books and I think it would be very effective if posted on youtube. Each chapter is only about 14 minutes long and the arguments are explosive! If we can convince people about the superiority of the free market in even the extreme cases, how much more the milder ones! If I...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Kenneth on Mon, Apr 26 2010
  • Question on the "Privatization of Roads"

    I was speaking to my partner about roads being privatized, and I was able to make an argument up to one point. When I got to talking about how 40,000 people die on government roads, she stopped me. She wanted to know how that these roads killed people. She was saying those deaths are "mostly from...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Justin Laws on Sun, Oct 4 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)