Showing related tags and posts for the About group. See all tags in the site
  • November News from the Mises Wiki

    What’s new in the Mises Wiki? the October contest has been won by our undefeated champion Matthew! another contest has just started for November the drive for more content about Intellectual Property drive is over (but of course, anyone can reopen it), another Call for Action beckons. :) our Meetups...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Mon, Nov 7 2011
  • Call to Action: Intellectual Property

    The topic of Intellectual Property seems to evoke great emotions in its opponents and defenders. It is time to document IP from an Austrian point of view and summarize both sides of the debate – what is the perceived problem, what are the possible solutions and how would (and could) the world look...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Wed, Sep 7 2011
  • The Great 2011 MisesWiki Improvement Drive

    The MisesWiki organizes a contest: the 2011 article improvement drive . During the whole month of September , contestants will be awarded points for their contributions. All participants will be honored, but the one with the most points at the end of the month will receive a sparkling $50 gift certificate...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Thu, Aug 25 2011
  • Meeting other Austrians

    Hallo all, at the Mises Wiki, a new page has been created with a list of Austrian groups all over the world. If one lives nearby and wants to meet other sympathizers in real life for a friendly discussion, feel free to check it out. If you know of other such groups, please add them to the list. Cheers...
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Thu, Nov 25 2010
  • Re: Yet Another Wiki

    Announcement: the Austrian Economics Wiki has been migrated to the Mises Wiki . Thanks to all for their contributions, you are heartily invited to the new community!
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Mon, Nov 8 2010
  • Re: Yet Another Wiki

    Update : a major version of the Austrian Economics Wiki was reached by getting over 100 wiki pages. There shall be more, but I'm taking a break for now. However, I need assistance with the page on the current crisis , to make it more elegant and to get more facts from reliable sources. Any takers...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Sat, Jul 31 2010
  • Re: Yet Another Wiki

    Update: The counter has just reached 75 pages. There were many updates, and some new topics started like: Money and Banking in Ancient Rome Inflations in History John Law and his inflation in France ...and some non-historical topics, too. Thanks to all for the words of support!
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Sun, Feb 28 2010
  • Yet Another Wiki

    For the past few weeks I have been working on a little project: the Austrian Economics Wiki at http://austrianeconomics.wikia.com/ . Now, there have been other attempts at making a wiki and I thought it is great... until my enthusiasm waned. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with collections...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Mon, May 25 2009
  • Re: Mises Needs A Wiki

    [quote user="uriah"]Does your account need a certain level of permission?[/quote] Hmm, looks like it. Why don't you tell me what Wiki you want created. I need a name, address (/Community/wiki/[address]) and a brief HTML description. You should make it clear that this is an individual initiative...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by David V on Sun, Sep 14 2008
  • Re: Mises Needs A Wiki

    Should we put material from Wikis in public domain or some such? It might help prevent problems down the road. Has anyone seen this site: http://libertarianwiki.org/Libertarian_Wiki:About
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by ryanpatgray on Sun, Sep 14 2008
Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next >