Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Voluntary Cooperation

    The Mises Wiki project advanced nicely and is almost completed. For your convenience, I present: - an index of pages about Privately supplied public goods . Features many examples, some theory, and tons of further resources if you need a reading list or to do some research. Please review and let me know...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Mon, Feb 25 2013
  • Re: Expanding from the mediawiki idea - have another section for "debate" material

    Perhaps you mean something like this: Argumentation:ABCT ?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Thu, Jun 16 2011
  • Re: Operation "Expand the Mises Wiki"

    On this page there is a template that can be used when text from Wikipedia is used. It says that: "We encourage users to make original contributions, since Wikipedia's text requires that all uses of their text carry a license more restrictive than the license Mises Wiki uses." I started...
    Posted to General (Forum) by John James on Fri, Apr 8 2011
  • Mises Wiki: What Has the Government Ever Done for Us?

    Hallo everyone, building on the last weekend's operation , I announce a new contest: The Mises Wiki should be a reference for libertarian thought but is still young and small. Time to expand! The most important thing on a journey and for any big project is the first step. As of writing the Mises...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Thu, Apr 7 2011
  • Help Wanted: Making Country Pages

    What I want to create is a set of encyclopedic wiki pages on each country, with useful information for the student of Austrian Economics. A large part can be generated automatically - basic description, some features, stats - but that is all window dressing. The really interesting stuff will be links...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Wed, Sep 22 2010
  • Re: FAQ Page or WIKI FAQ or whatev...

    Figures. One thing that a good wiki - or the base of one - can be recognized by, is the possibility to add things quickly and with ease. (This is of course more complicated for our topic, but still.) We all are studying the Austrian school from one source or another. If we had a good base to build things...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Sat, Nov 14 2009
  • Re: FAQ Page or WIKI FAQ or whatev...

    [quote user="Bleicke"] I volunteer to help. I'm not too informed yet, but it wouldn't be the first time I set up a wiki. Do you guys have a wiki system built into this page? If not, there's always MediaWiki the open source software Wikipedia uses. It's very simple to set up...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Sat, Nov 7 2009
  • Re: FAQ Page or WIKI FAQ or whatev...

    [quote user="liberty student"] I have no issue with building information that will be used on your site, but I don't want it to be confined to your site. That is, I want it to be able to be used by anyone, anywhere at any time, including inclusion into the Mises community wiki. [/quote...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Peter Sidor on Sat, Nov 7 2009
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)