  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    [quote user="John James"]Even outside the libertarian community, people are getting it. The Internet and digital age has moved the world into an era in which it is getting harder and harder not to see the reality of ideas and patterns as not ownable property.[/quote] This is a really important point. From my own experiences I have found this
    Posted to General (Forum) by DrewNull on Sat, Apr 13 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    I don't know why I can't stop listening to this podcast. I'm a newb to the Mises forums but IP is my favorite "controversy" in libertarianism and I feel compelled to reply. On the first listen, I thought Wenzel's opening remarks successfully portrayed Kinsella as a pompous jerk . Kinsella seemed to want to avoid talking about
    Posted to General (Forum) by DrewNull on Wed, Apr 10 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    1:45:40 "You asked a question, so now you get to have an answer, and you can listen, maybe you'll actually learn something, which I won't consider a violation of my property rights." lol
    Posted to General (Forum) by DrewNull on Tue, Apr 9 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    If I were the registrant of ronpaul.com, I would have happily handed it over to him for free. That is, before the whole threaten to use the coercive power of government to extort it from me thing. I think IP is a great litmus test for anyone who claims to be libertarian. Sad to RP on the wrong side of this one.
    Posted to General (Forum) by DrewNull on Mon, Feb 11 2013
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options