  • Finally the Truth is Out

    I found a very interesting article today that I feel contains a good analysis of the US current economic situation http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/11/the_crash_of_2008.html The author correctly analyzes the situation right, but I completely disagree with him when he says that the failing stock market calls for more easy money. Why should
    Posted to ContumacySince87 (Weblog) by ContumacySince87 on Fri, Nov 16 2007
  • A Way to Help Ron Paul's Cause

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271356,00.html Fox News is having another debate Sunday, and they are accepting questions from people on their website to the candidates. On the link they give an email address to email questions and they want you to tell them to whom to ask the question. If a lot of people asked Ron Paul a question then maybe he
    Posted to ContumacySince87 (Weblog) by ContumacySince87 on Fri, Oct 19 2007
  • Man Arrested for Resisting Theft

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299517,00.html I had never heard of this couple before, but now I'm sad that the thieves finally got to him. From the article, it sounds as if more than just their right to their private property was violated during this whole drama. "Four supporters of the Browns were arrested on Sept. 12." It doesn't
    Posted to ContumacySince87 (Weblog) by ContumacySince87 on Fri, Oct 5 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options