  • Re: Highschool "Fed Challenge" competition

    I think you made a great point. A lot of good economics is not austrian. I've always been interested in economics (literally always) but who really got me interested was reading Milton Friedman. Many people on the Mises forum listen to only austrians or people that they fully agree with. They take every piece of AE without bothering to counter it
    Posted to General (Forum) by sherpup on Mon, Sep 10 2012
  • Re: Highschool "Fed Challenge" competition

    I am in highschool and I am looking at the same thing. The only problem is I "discovered" AE or in better words that is makes sense to me. Is there a non Fed compititetion where my friends and I could have more flexibility? Also I'm still pondering going into a Fed compitetion with an AE perspective.
    Posted to General (Forum) by sherpup on Mon, Sep 10 2012
  • High School Econ Competition

    A few friends and I are interested in forming an econ club at our high school to pursue a econ compitetion. The goal of this is to learn more about economics and to gain skills and experiance from the compitetion we cannot achieve through a normal class. From the research I've done so far we are looking at more of the presentations that allow more
    Posted to General (Forum) by sherpup on Fri, Aug 31 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options