  • Re: Use Value in Marx`s theory

    But does a poison ivy field have value? does it have use value or not? [quote user="MatthewF"] Of course if you cut out all the poison ivy (using labor) and then planted wheat (using labor) you would now have a 2nd wheat field that is worth more than the 1st wheat field because of the labor that was invloved... [/quote] And even if the field
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Felipe on Thu, Mar 12 2009
  • Use Value in Marx`s theory

    I have a question for austrian economists. How does use value works in marxist and austrian theories? I had a debate with a marxist about the LTV and I use the argument that 1 field of wheat doesnt equal 1 field of poison ivy even if the both use the same labor time, he answered that 1 field of poison ivy doesnt have use value so it doesnt have value
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Felipe on Thu, Mar 12 2009
Page 25 of 25 (242 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 | More Search Options