  • Does the gold standard have any equivalents?

    I was always wondering if just quiting printing money would be equivalent to the Gold Standard, since they both cap inflation; both policies can stop and start (Nixon ended the Gold Standard; and I think there would be enough U.S. bills floating around for circulation if strict Austrian Economics came into place. Also, would quitting printing money
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by No2statism on Tue, Mar 3 2009
Page 80 of 80 (791 items) « First ... < Previous 76 77 78 79 80 | More Search Options