  • Re: Calling Christian libertarian bloggers

    Hi Laura, What's your blog URL? Greg
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Greg on Thu, Aug 5 2010
  • Re: Keep getting called a "quack".

    He's your Dad. Get over it, love him, and expect that he will love you in return. Since you know that this is one of his "buttons", don't push it. See where you can affirm him and his beliefs, and you will soon find him doing the same in return. Greg
    Posted to General (Forum) by Greg on Sat, Feb 13 2010
  • Re: The Greatest Book You've Ever Read?

    The Bible. After that, Economics in One Lesson, No Treason, Atlas Shrugged (though I wish there was a condensed version), Les Miserables, 1984, Animal Farm ... that is just off of the top of my head, I am sure I am forgetting some pretty important ones.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Greg on Sun, Jan 24 2010
  • Re: Is anarchy really biblical? I hope there are some Christians here that can answer...

    I recently had the opportunity to write on this subject. I do not claim to be the most profound exponent of either Christianity or anarchy (and honestly I am not yet 100% sold on anarchy), but I have been giving it some thought. The short version is, yes the teachings of the bible and anarchy are compatible, though I have only just scratched the surface
    Posted to History (Forum) by Greg on Sun, Sep 6 2009
  • Re: Defacing Federal Reserve notes. End the Fed.

    Using your google answers as my resource (and assuming its accuracy), " ... with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued ... " seems to indicate that "intent" is the criteria for judging whether it is illegal or not. If your intent is NOT to render it unfit to be reissued, then
    Posted to General (Forum) by Greg on Tue, Jul 14 2009
  • Re: Economics for Christians - any suggestions for a Sunday School-like course otline?

    I also would recommend "Economics in One Lesson". I think it is downloadable somewhere here on the Mises site. Or maybe "Economics for Real People" by Gene Calahan, which is downloadable. Have you tried contacting Robert Murphy? He is a Christian and may be sympathetic enough to the cause to help out(?) His works may also be useful
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Greg on Mon, Jul 6 2009
  • Re: Calling Christian libertarian bloggers

    The first Christian libertarian Blog Carnival has been posted! Drop in an peruse the articles, there are some great ones there! Yours, Greg The Holy Cause
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Greg on Thu, May 21 2009
  • Re: What's the libertarian stance on police brutality?

    Regarding the 20 yo article by Lew - we all mature in our thinking and expression, at least we hope so. Fortunately for me, my opinions of that same time period are not in the public record. The real question is, "What is the proper libertarian position about state police?" Most, not all, libertarians would say that they are opposed to such
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Greg on Thu, May 21 2009
  • Re: Calling Christian libertarian bloggers

    I have posted the above-mentioned Christian libertarian Blog List here at The Holy Cause . The Christian libertarian Blog Carnival submissions window closes this Friday, May 15. Yours, Greg
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Greg on Sun, May 10 2009
  • Re: Non-religious folk.

    Good question actually. I come from a "religious" viewpoint. The best answer I can give is that, despite my deep religious beliefs, the things you suggest creep me out as well. So the two are separable and independent. That said, I think "true Christianity" embraces "true freedom". Those who mix these up are mistaken regarding
    Posted to General (Forum) by Greg on Fri, May 1 2009
Page 1 of 2 (12 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options