  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="onebornfree"] "WTC “Boeing landing gear”: Lamest planted evidence ever?" Regards, onebornfree [/quote] See also: " NY police claim to have found part of landing gear from 9/11" regards, onebornfree.
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sun, Apr 28 2013
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Orthogonal"] So what do you folks think of the recent find of landing gear from one of the Boeing planes found between some buildings in lower manhatten? http://news.yahoo.com/part-9-11-planes-landing-gear-found-nyc-211517007.html [/quote] " "WTC “Boeing landing gear”: Lamest planted evidence ever?"
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Apr 27 2013
  • Re: Did Timothy McVeigh Ever Talk about FBI Involvement in OK Bombing?

    [quote user="limitgov"] Some people say there was more to the story than the official story. But I've never seen anything that shows Timothy McVeigh say there was any FBI involvement. Does anyone know if he ever made those claims before he died? [/quote] McVeighs cell mate claims that McVeigh told him that he worked directly for the US
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Mon, Apr 22 2013
  • Re: What is the libertarian explanation for the drop in gold prices?

    [quote user="Clayton"] [quote]Here's what I said recently over at the Daily Bell[/quote] Are you Wile? Clayton - [/quote] No. This is me singing "Dreams [Anarchist Blues]" [ my own composition], live recently. Why would you even ask that? Why don't you simply look at my profile? [And even if I were, what difference would
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: What is the libertarian explanation for the drop in gold prices?

    [quote user="Clayton"] @OBF : You're completely off the mark Gold is not an investment, it is hard money . [/quote] Thank you for your thoughts. I understand what you are saying, and even agree with you- it _is_ "hard money" [ there was really nothing in my post to suggest otherwise as far as I can see ]. However you and I have
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: What is happening to silver?

    [quote user="gravyten577"] You should own physical silver [/quote] Of course. The question is: how much of the wealth you cannot afford to lose should be allocated to silver? 100%? 50%? 25%? 10%? 5%? For example, if you put 100% of the wealth you cannot afford to lose into silver [or anything else for that matter], you would be speculating
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: What is the libertarian explanation for the drop in gold prices?

    Here's what I said recently over at the Daily Bell about the drop in gold prices: "As I have been saying for years, both here and elsewhere, nobody can know for certain what lies ahead for the economy, investment markets etc., despite what various investment advisors, economists ["Austrians" and "free market" economists
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: could boston attack on american soil been perpetrated by us government?

    [quote user="Kelvin Silva"] Thoughts? Obama maybe wants to advance gun control/bomb control. Or i just hate government too much? [/quote] "could" ? Of course it could. "Or i just hate government too much?" Are you aware that the current US legal system was, at trial, [originally] deliberately designed/ slanted against automatic
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: What is the libertarian explanation for the drop in gold prices?

    [quote user="Al_Gore the Idiot"] What are your thoughts. Deflation threat? Evil banker smackdown? Cyprus situation resolved? [/quote] How about: "what goes up must go down"? Regards, obf.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Mon, Apr 15 2013
  • Re: What is happening to silver?

    [quote user="DanielMuff"] I am thinking of diving into it. Any thoughts? [/quote] Questions you might wish to consider: 1] Would you be "diving into it " with money you could afford to lose, or money you cannot afford to lose? 2] Do you have a clearly defined bail out point in mind? - that is, a a price that would be a certain percentage
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Mon, Apr 15 2013
Page 1 of 68 (679 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options