  • Re: A Defence Of Voting?

    One can vote in self defense but I doubt that voting could ever undermine the state unless the vote was held in a public manner with complete transparency.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by bbnet on Wed, Dec 7 2011
  • Re: *** December 2011 low content thread ***

    From a recent Iowa ABC poll : 11. Regardless of who you may support, which of the Republican candidates do you think (ITEM)? Full item wording: a. best understands the problems of people like you b. is the most honest and trustworthy c. has the best experience to be president d. has the best chance to defeat Barack Obama in the general election e. best
    Posted to General (Forum) by bbnet on Wed, Dec 7 2011
  • Re: A Defence Of Voting?

    Voting legitimizes the state. If no one voted, there would be no state.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by bbnet on Wed, Dec 7 2011
  • Re: Prediction of Future Human Action

    I predict your psychology friend will eat, drink, sleep, and visit the bathroom within the next 24 hours.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bbnet on Tue, Dec 6 2011
  • Re: North Dakota state engineered Boom

    North Dakota state emgineered Destruction http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/09/16/north-dakota-oil-boom-part-2/ http://www.governing.com/topics/energy-env/north-dakotas-oil-boom-blessing-curse.html North Dakota's involvement in the oil industry has led to the raping of the environment, rampant violations of private property rights
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by bbnet on Tue, Dec 6 2011
  • Re: Is the movie theatre market cartelized?

    There is the other NATO (national association of theater owners, representing 30,000 movie screens in the 50 states, whose mission is to influence federal policy making. In 1948, the movie studios were banned from owning theaters on antitrust grounds.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by bbnet on Mon, Dec 5 2011
  • Re: How to maximize damage to states

    Know your supposed rights and exercise your backbone like this guy without fear that it could result like this .
    Posted to General (Forum) by bbnet on Mon, Dec 5 2011
  • Re: Ron Paul is a Voluntaryist (video)

    Noted that in the Huckbille forum he ranked the heiarchy of sovereignty from high to low as individuals, followed buy the states, followed by the federal government, wuth none for the UN and NATO.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by bbnet on Mon, Dec 5 2011
  • low con

    Official TSA Blog - lotta double speak and fear mongering goin on in here, runnin on google blogger, comments allowed (IPs put on terrorist list?) Welcome to the Delete-O-Meter In the spirit of transparency , we proudly introduce the (drum roll please...) Delete-O-Meter . This new, permanent feature of the TSA blog will update on a monthly basis the
    Posted to General (Forum) by bbnet on Mon, Dec 5 2011
  • Re: Why young voters love Ron Paul

    Regarding a Paul independent run, a while back I read (probably in LRC blog?) about a contigency plan being setup for Paul to run as an independent by some group but I can't recall the name of them. Would like to check their status now but I'm lost on where to look. I do remember them promoting a 'twin tier' platform something like 10
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by bbnet on Sun, Dec 4 2011
Page 3 of 52 (515 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options