  • Re: Boom/bust cycle without Inflation - Clarification Needed

    Ahh, I understand now. So, just to make sure I'm crystal clear on this: 1) ALL recessions occur due to malinvestment, and are a necessary time period for markets to recover from mistakes. 2) In ABCT, recessions (caused by 1) are intensified and cyclical due to inflation. Sorry if I'm being meticulous, I just want to have this down absolutely
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by dfs250 on Sun, Mar 15 2009
  • Boom/bust cycle without Inflation - Clarification Needed

    Hello All, I'm trying to clarify something in my mind. Everything is according to my understand at the moment, so if I am wrong, please correct me. I believe that the Austrian school states that recessions occur due to restraining the money supply during an inflationary period. The question often posed to me then is why was there a similar cycle
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by dfs250 on Sat, Mar 14 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options