  • Re: Why Didn't Hitler Use Poisonous Gas Against the Allies?

    The Japanese had used it in China in the late 30's. Everyone was unimpressed with the results, it was lethal but not compatible to mobile warfare where you may find yourself occupying the enemy position minutes later. Rommel and other German generals saw themselves as cavalry not infantry. The chemical weapons did not fit the style of these new
    Posted to General (Forum) by Wesley Bruce on Sun, Feb 20 2011
  • Rio Tinto arrests and Chinese trade

    Some one should tell the world China's still a dictatorship. Who better than the Chinese dictatorship its-self. It has arrested the Australian negotiating team for spying after a deal between Australia's Rio Tinto company and Chinalco, a party owned and run state business, went sour because Aussy politicians saw the danger of selling half your
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Wesley Bruce on Sun, Jul 12 2009
  • Re: Is the link between libertarian morality and utilitarianism mere coincidence?

    AJ's divine providence (No. 1) is a little more elucidating to someone with a little Christian Theology. The bible teaches that people are sinful and prone to cutting corners for selfish gain. Regardless of how you define sin and whether you believe in original sin, this proposition has an economic and political consequence. Any society that overly
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Wesley Bruce on Mon, Jun 15 2009
  • Re: I'm still having trouble with externalities

    Angurse can you find the original reference for the 1830's law change. I know we all quote it but I can't find the original reference but serches turnyour comments up a lot along with Walter Block. I need the reference for a paper I'm writing but sofar I only get secondry sources in the searches. Send me an IM.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Wesley Bruce on Sat, Jun 6 2009
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options