  • Re: The Founding Father of ‘Collective Responsibility’? by Tom DiLorenzo

    First, its "Dr. DiLorenzo", not "mr.". You call people doctors even if they're your ideological enemies. There's no point pretending like they have a fake doctorate. Second, his premise does not depend on Sherman's butchering of civilians. It depends on Sherman's destructiveness of human flourishing and Sherman's
    Posted to History (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Why Did Federal Government Create the Recommended Dietary Guidelines If Data Was Flawed?

    [quote user="Nielsio"]Whether you owe this community courtesy is my business.[/quote] Sorry I thought I was calling phil a retard. Not the whole community. But If I have a legitimate reason for namecalling, will it matter? Didn't think so.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    @Stewart A quick note on rat/animal studies. If something doesn't happen in rats, it usually won't happen in humans. If something does happen in rats, it may happen in humans. For example, animals carry significantly more "brown" fat than humans. So weight loss drugs that act on brown fat receptors cause amazing weight loss in rats
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]This deluded talk is really getting silly. I never mentioned vegetarians or vegans, never expressed any fear of them.[/quote] Again, you're ragging on Soy. Who eats Soy? Who advocates Soy? Not vegans and vegetarians... [quote user="Phil Ridley"]But now you mention it, a tendency to irrational anger is
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Why Did Federal Government Create the Recommended Dietary Guidelines If Data Was Flawed?

    [quote user="Nielsio"]Can you calm down a little bit. It doesn't matter how someone else is posting in regards what your standards should be.[/quote] Why? I don't owe him courtesy. The only people who seem to have a problem with my conduct are mods who ideologically believe that argumentation should be clean and impersonal. I don't
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Why Did Federal Government Create the Recommended Dietary Guidelines If Data Was Flawed?

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Sieben. Please provide some studies to prove your assertion that calories are the only thing that matter, regardless of the calorie type.[/quote] First, to hell with you. You are so totally abusive with your sources, you shouldn't be asking for any. Again, you used studies about a tree that has "soy"
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    I'm not a vegetarian. But so what if I were? I'm still looking at the EVIDENCE. The EVIDENCE says I'm right and you're wrong. That's all there is to it. But since you keep bringing up race, I will copypaste the definition of xenophobic for you. You know, so you can learn what words mean. Its the first step to becoming literate. An
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]You can disagree with studies without stating they are fake.[/quote] Many of them are fake. Or did you miss the part about where you used evidence from a Tree's bark to try and prove that soy was toxic? [quote user="Phil Ridley"]We both agree that more studies are required, but that does not make my
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    Paleo man can still eat grains. Just not gluten grains according to the author of Paleo 2.0. Paleo man actually had access to grains, just not uberindustrialized/processed crap. [quote user="Phil Ridley"]And what on earth does xenophobia have to do with being against modern processed soy? Of course, it has nothing.[/quote] Its a way for you
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Ironic, that Sieben finally talks about objectivism, which was the original subject of this conversation.[/quote] I used the word "objective" in the "ubiased" sense. I mean the fact that we would have to point this out... yada yada illiteracy. [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Not one person
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Thu, Sep 15 2011
Page 2 of 357 (3564 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options