  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    Oh and again with the copypasted link. Stewart and I both went through the studies and they turn out to be totally bogus. Not even studying what you claim they study. You haven't read them either, but you accept them on faith because it fits your worldview. There are plenty of other faith-based forums on the internet. Maybe you could troll elsewhere
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Dear Moderator. I regret making this request, but Sieben has resorted once more to calling me a retard and a wackjob[/quote] Actually I was referring to the fact that I had called you a retard and a wackjob in the past. But that's cool that you want to cry to authority figures and get me banned rather than continue
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Sieben. Of course you have a reason for verbal attack, aka bullying. What the moderator is trying to explain is, that verbal abuse on a public forum is not acceptable according to the forum etiquette.[/quote] Actually you're the one bullying. You are beating up on everyone who doesn't think like you and using
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Oh, and another major way the Weston A Price Foundation differs from Paleo is that we explain how traditional tribes incorporated grains into their diet,[/quote] This is EXACTLY what Paleo does.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Actually Sieben, it is a myth that the anarchy of Paleo times meant chaos.[/quote] Actually, I didn't say Paleo times were chaotic. I said they had periods of intermittent starvation. [quote user="Phil Ridley"]Infact, in the family unit, with elders there to teach children wise traditions, there would
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    I actually have a reason behind verbally attacking people. But some people are so violently allergic to attacks on the body that they just assume that their paradigm is objectively correct.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: Atlas Soy-led: Ayn Rand's Take on the Soybean

    [quote user="Daniel James Sanchez"]Sieben you really need to cool it down. I don't want to give you temp-ban, because you're usually not like this, and your contributions are highly valued. But if you insult Phil once more I will. (Or if another mod catches it, please do it for me.) I suggest you stop addressing Phil if you can't
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    There's a difference between consuming "organic" vs saying "organic is the healthiest thing ever". If you say "I consume organic because there's a 5% chance it is better than processed, and a 95% that its equal", then that is more reasonable. This is actually my stance on aspartame - I don't think there's
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    No sources? Its just religious mumbo jumbo. Evil gremlins living in food waiting to make you fat or destroy your teeth. Lol. I mean people like to think that whatever they're doing is optimal. So they just make up a bunch of reasons to try and objectify their behaviour. At best, it borders on pseudoscience. More often than not, ts akin to believing
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
  • Re: USDA Dietary Guidelines Worse Than Ever

    [quote]Most Austrian economists will be aware that much of research nowadays involves government grants and, a lot is carried out by corporations which have a vested interest in replacing traditional foods with modern, processed alternatives.[/quote] Sure. If the government funds a study it might be biased. But it also might be true. You could, oh,
    Posted to General (Forum) by Sieben on Wed, Sep 14 2011
Page 4 of 357 (3564 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options