  • Re: Freedom Images...

    [quote user="DD5"] There should be a bush and with that Hitler photo if it the analogy is to have any meaning at all. On second thought, make it a Regan! The problem is that most of them were most likely made by mindless neocons, which plays right into the trap of the "race card" accusations. [/quote] I saw the original picture years
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Sat, Apr 3 2010
  • Re: Want a electronic book from the Mises Library for free? Just ask!

    [quote user="Tex2002ans"] http://liberalismi.net/books/ That is a website posted (and hosted?) by freedom_observer. It is every PDF renamed, and 7zipped into archives by Author. You can also find every single renamed ebook easily on the ED2K network (I share every single one, just search ED2K using "mises.org"). [/quote] That's
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Thu, Apr 1 2010
  • Re: ED2K Links for all Online Books

    Just to notify you all, I've finally set up the book archive site. The compressed archives can be found here: http://liberalismi.net/books/ Send any comments to the other thread .
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Tue, Jun 2 2009
  • Re: Torrents for media content?

    ***Breaking news*** :-) I did finally decide just to write a parser script to process the web pages myself, so now the parsing problem is solved. The compressed archives are uploaded, and can be found here: http://liberalismi.net/books/ Currently the site has only authors who had two or more books. You can send any comments etc here.
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Tue, Jun 2 2009
  • Re: ED2K Links for all Online Books

    Wow! As I said in the thread Conza88 mentioned, I was planning to download the books, repackage them in a more sensible way, and upload them to my web server. However I had not written any web crawler software before to collect the file data, so the project "stagnated". But now, those ed2k links will be really useful since I can actually uniquely
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Sun, May 31 2009
  • Re: Torrents for media content?

    [quote user="HeroicLife"] I've shared the entire Mises.org database and the CSV of Mises Media and documents: MisesMedia.csv [/quote] Thank you for responding. The packaging/mirroring of pdf books in a more user-friendly way was my primary idea, but I am open to other suggestions too. I took a glance at the CSV file and it seems to be
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Tue, Apr 28 2009
  • Re: Torrents for media content?

    Uh oh, for some reason all the line breaks disappeared from the post. Well, anyway, everyone should understand it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Thu, Apr 16 2009
  • Re: Torrents for media content?

    Hello, I had to register here after I saw the blog post 'Mises.org is going open source - volunteers wanted'. I have a LAMP web server with a 250GB/mo transfer quota, much of which is unused. I could help in mirroring some of the media content, namely, the pdf books. One big problem with the torrent (http://mises.org/services/torrents/books
    Posted to General (Forum) by freedom_observer on Thu, Apr 16 2009
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | More Search Options