  • Re: Feeling Isolated

    [quote user="Conza88"] I'd probably suggest a different response. "I use a priori reasoning, deductive logic" "I follow the Austrian School of Economics, which has predicted every big financial crisis / event for the last century in this country" [/quote] Your suggestions is what I would call "my piece" and
    Posted to General (Forum) by Harry Felker on Sat, May 23 2009
  • Re: Feeling Isolated

    [quote user="Sukrit Sabhlok"] What I'm saying is that if you think in terms of skin colour, you're a racist. I'm treating racist as a value-neutral term. On the other hand, if you go around lynching people or negatively discriminating against them because of their skin colour, you're a racial bigot. [/quote] Racism is not a
    Posted to General (Forum) by Harry Felker on Sat, May 23 2009
  • Re: Feeling Isolated

    [quote user="Spideynw"] I think most people are pretty uninteresting and easily offended. [/quote] WOW.... Though I agree that they are easily offended, I find them very difficult to understand, when I apply logic to them it is like they shut down, like a robot with a paradox inconsistency...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Feeling Isolated

    I am a very non compromising person... With that said, I work for Disneycorp, the home of American Communism, if you ever work there with the mindset you have, you will understand that this is the one true truth about Disney... I am constantly badgered by leftist co-workers, I am not an anarchist, I am a small government supporter (I know it is contention
    Posted to General (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Estoppel - Argumentation Ethics - Aggression

    [quote user="liberty student"] an aggressor cannot coherently object to being punished for the act of aggression, by the victim or the victim's agents or heirs, I understand that the aggressor cannot claim a right to non-aggression, but I'm not sure that validates aggression against the aggressor. I am not referring to self-defense
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    Everyone, I am going to move my individual discussion to other forums to abide by the Moderator "Charles Anthony"
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="Spideynw"] I never made an argument that you could. And then it could be sold to an individual. To clarify, only individuals can own things. Otherwise, you have a conflict of interest. Now, individuals can agree to co-ownership. You could even have a whole neighborhood agree to build a park and pay for the upkeep of the park.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    Sorry my error... I had copy/pasted the quote function when I repied to your post and did not change the name.... [quote user="liberty student"] There is no way to reduce net gain because it is not a zero sum game. [/quote] Even if it is an unreleased manuscript?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Fri, May 22 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="Spideynw"] So, if someone throws away a chair, no one can ever own it again?[/quote] No, but you also cannot require that someone pay for it once you have thrown it away, and as extension, if the community were to pick it up and place it for public use, after voluntary release from you , the community does not have the requirement
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Thu, May 21 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="liberty student"] No. Aggression is only physical.[/quote] So implementation of a system of taxation that compels your children, without their consent to abide by is not coercion if I do not need to bera physical force onto them? [quote user="liberty student"] This is utterly false. Man has a mind, and the innate capacity
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Thu, May 21 2009
Page 72 of 76 (751 items) « First ... < Previous 70 71 72 73 74 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options