  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="Harry Felker "]The moment it is to exchange hands for value, it leaves the realm of IP and enters the realm of property[/quote] I think this handles "reverse engineering" as the product must have reached a market (exchanged hands for value) in order to be reverse engineered...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="Liberty Student"]We'll see if that is still your story by the end of the week! lol[/quote] I hope I do not surprise you too much at the end of this week... [quote user="Liberty Student"]You cannot take authority by force or fraud.[/quote] You are absolutely correct, but limited government by my standard has no authority
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    What you are talking about is the end result, not the founding... You are right we have come a long way from Constitutional Government, this is my purpose, to return us to the begining, before the laws that dictate rights are privileges, before the government could interpret the intent of the Constitution and had to adhere to the plain English printed
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Wed, May 20 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    Sort of... We must really look toward the founding of this country to understand where I am coming from... The real reason we left ways with England, was that we had no representation, they were not accountable to the people here in the colonies, to form that government here made that government well within reach of the people, therefore accountable
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    If intellectual property exists, how does one steal it? This is kind of backwards... Intellectual property is not only the concepts of the mind, it is the product of the concepts of the mind, copying for the purpose of production when such property is protected is a violation of the right of the originator. We must remember our markets are not all cogs
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="liberty student"] Darn it, I was trying like heck to not challenge your minarchism! lol [/quote] If I did not want a challenge would I be posting on the topic still, challenges are what prove the stance... We need a government because in the event of other governments existence, or I should say inevitability, it protects the sovereignty
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am a newbie..

    Hello, Ma Cherie... Welcome to the forums
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="Spideynw"] Same here. If you stay long, you will probably end up rejecting all government that does not have consent of the governed. Otherwise, it is just rule by those in power over those not in power, and is completely arbitrary and tyrranical. [/quote] Already at the point of rejecting government without consent of the governed
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    [quote user="liberty student"] Security and law can be provided by the market. This is a frequent discussion here. People working through a reconciliation of liberty with nationalism. [/quote] I am at odds in my own web page with a member on the same subject... I do not like the notion of nationalism, it is not a matter of believing in national
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
  • Re: Hello, I am new to the Community

    Basically the thought that the flag mentality is silly, but necessary to ensure the liberties of the individuals here are respected by other nations... A free market anarchistic society with perfect liberty would be optimal, but as Utopian as Marx's classless Communist society... In Short, relevance to reality requires working with the real issues
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Harry Felker on Tue, May 19 2009
Page 74 of 76 (751 items) « First ... < Previous 72 73 74 75 76 Next > | More Search Options