  • Re: Call to Sage, Stranger, liberty student: Hardcore Libertarian Authors?

    Giles' Rothbard slander seems bizarre to me, but hey, I am willing to admit that I am not so well-read myself.. I don't understand the philosophical standpoint by which Giles wants to write off Rothbard's work TBH. I agree with him and like what he has to say many times, but I would take what he says with a grain of salt. Read whatever the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by E. R. Olovetto on Mon, Jun 8 2009
  • Re: What is the Ruling class?

    Why care who are members of a ruling class if nothing should be done about them? I think "bankers" or "people earning over $250K/yr." are poor answers, as are any from looking at the problem in terms of corporations versus their individual employees. Hoppe's Marxist and Austrian Class Analysis is required reading for this subject
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by E. R. Olovetto on Fri, May 29 2009
Page 160 of 160 (1592 items) « First ... < Previous 156 157 158 159 160 | More Search Options