  • Re: Historical Materialism

    I would be interested.
    Posted to History (Forum) by JimmyJazz on Tue, Jun 23 2009
  • Re: Hilarious Emotional Outburst by Leftists

    [quote user="Nitroadict"] I would hardly call it an invasion since the Opposing Ideaologies sub-forum was specifically made for the purpose of other people who do not agree with the primary purpose of the forum to debate within, with members of RevLeft patronizing the so called "invasion" with reciprocal debate. I appreciate that
    Posted to General (Forum) by JimmyJazz on Mon, Jun 22 2009
  • Re: Hilarious Emotional Outburst by Leftists

    [quote user="krazy kaju"] Just don't make it seem like we're invading their website, since those were not my intentions in the first place. Don't do anything to discredit this forum, LvMI, or libertarians in general. [/quote] Too late. I, for one , was very polite and straightforward with you. Did you read the essay I posted?
    Posted to General (Forum) by JimmyJazz on Mon, Jun 22 2009
Page 11 of 11 (103 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | More Search Options