  • Re: Who should license professionals?

    I genuinely agree with you about politicians intelligence and usefullness. WHO in their right mind would hire these people to do anything? Voters, and most people in the U.S. are potential voters. Historically, people have attained some true freedom here and there, only to let it slip away because of the fear caused by other people or nature and also
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by dpfonten1976 on Wed, Jul 22 2009
  • Re: Who should license professionals?

    True, most people are smart and can make their own decisions about things.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by dpfonten1976 on Tue, Jul 21 2009
  • Who should license professionals?

    The government limits the number of people who can be doctors, lawyers, nurses, etc. by requiring licensure (college, testing, fees due, etc.). This creates an artificial scarcity (i.e., not market determined) and higher wages for those professionals. Let anyone be a doctor and I'm afraid many people would lose their lives before we figure out who
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by dpfonten1976 on Mon, Jul 20 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options