  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    Ok I guess the debate I wanted to have with hashem is impossible here, due the natural huge amount of capitalists mostly anti-communist there are here (naturaly once this is Ludwig von Mises (a capitalist) institute), the debate I was trying to fo became impossible. To all capitalists want to have a debate I'd ask to send me a message at youtube
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="Jon Irenicus"]What is unnatural is your stupidity so far. You've not - by a long shot - proven that property is "unnatural" except to assert that humans in primitive societies lacked property, which is, sorry to say, pure garbage. Natural = within the the being's nature, not within some primitive state of subsistence
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    natural is something that is verified without any social (from unnatural societies) and human (unnatural human) intervention, the natural society would be the original one, collective, propertyless, without technology, state and government. the natural man would be the man that lives in a natural society.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="JackCuyler"]Awesome. However, they don't count as proof if they are using the pamphlet as a source.[/quote] This is not helping... here is a document, the LAST one i will give to prove this, because your ceticism should not be my problem: http://www.colegioame.com.br/arq/A_Historia_dos_Indios_(HISTORIA_DO_BRASIL).doc [quote
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="wilderness"]And those "external causes" are of nature. If you want to discuss what's good and bad, then that's a whole other topic.[/quote] No they aren't. The portuguese weren't a "natural cause" that changed the indians society because they weren't natural. Do you think that technology
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    I have a book in portugues, what is it good for you? [quote user="Angurse"] Comrade, that isn't proof, it sounds like sensationalism. My school told me a similar line about the native people living in a natural "eden" without property as well - lies. Please give the full report you said you could provide, further the fact that
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="JackCuyler"]The is quoting a pamphlet. The pamphlet is fiction. It was made up to tell incredible tales of far away places to Europeans who would never go there.[/quote] Many other documents comprove what is writen in this panflet. [quote user="JackCuyler"] It is a rather silly claim to know a country's history better
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="Rooster"] Do you not see the problem extrapolating from primitive tribes to a modern, necessarily impersonal economy? This history is really irrelevant unless you want to go back to living in the same primitive conditions. (I'm not getting into the debate about natural law, just the relevance of this empirical question for
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    Rousseau was a major philosopher, writer, and composer, if he is an eloquent idiot, you are an even greater one and, by far a more arogant one.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="Angurse"]Evidence please. I understand that much of Brazil was nomadic, but being nomadic isn't the same as not having property. So please, provide some actual evidence instead of just saying you know it.[/quote] "Entre os indígenas não há classes sociais como a do homem branco. Todos têm os
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by MarxistStudent on Wed, Jul 29 2009
Page 1 of 4 (38 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | More Search Options