  • Re: If GOLD is the sought after GOLD Standard....Why would I

    While it is true that you hear quite a few "we will pay top dollar for your old jewelry", I also hear many, many adds for "gold line" and "leer" and assorted others selling gold...they even have the big radio voices touting how gold is going to triple in value in years and that I should get my free study guide right away
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Peghead on Sat, Aug 1 2009
  • Re: If GOLD is the sought after GOLD Standard....Why would I

    OK, now that makes a little sense. I buy some gold to have in reserves in the event the govt script becomes worthless or so "funny" that people do not accept it. Following this thinking, the "gold marketers" at the moment must have some measure of confidence if they are pushing so hard to sell gold right now....perhaps the economy
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Peghead on Thu, Jul 30 2009
  • If GOLD is the sought after GOLD Standard....Why would I

    Hello, Perhaps this is a bit odd, or convoluted but I tend to question the obvious at times. So first a little emperical ground work and some simple guidelines. I'll try to write this in simple generalalities, so give me a brake on the fine points for the time being and as well, think big picture, wide angle lens. Gold is a metal...a rare metal;
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Peghead on Tue, Jul 28 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options