  • Re: Are you trying to make a change?

    I do make efforts to turn the people around me onto the path of liberty. While I'm currently absorbing the information that makes up the Austrian school, I do try my best to make people realize that they're the only force equipped properly to control their destinies. I try to make them realize that the state is incurable. I don't want them
    Posted to General (Forum) by Beefheart on Sun, Oct 18 2009
  • Re: I Finished Atlas Shrugged today....

    We the Living and Anthem were pretty cruddy... and Atlas Shrugged is decent, but way too long for it's own good. The Fountainhead is Rand's real contribution to the world.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Beefheart on Fri, Oct 9 2009
  • Re: Anti-Monopoly Board Game

    This is funny. Ever sense I emerged myself deeper into what actually composes capitalism and free society, I've found the misinterpretation shown in Monopoly to be humorous and curious. I was thinknig about writing a tongue-in-cheek, perhaps even sardonic, article on the subject. Seem there isn't any need... which is fine, I'm procrastinating
    Posted to General (Forum) by Beefheart on Mon, Sep 14 2009
  • Re: My Journey Within a Marxist Study Group

    [quote user="Dondoolee"] [quote user="Brennan"] It really says something when I, a sixteen year old who has had no economic education or experience outside of a year and a half of on/off personal study, can tell how full of bullshit this 60-something "Marxist" really is. He proves to be a fourth-rate polemicist, and barely
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Beefheart on Thu, Sep 10 2009
  • Re: My Journey Within a Marxist Study Group

    It really says something when I, a sixteen year old who has had no economic education or experience outside of a year and a half of on/off personal study, can tell how full of bullshit this 60-something "Marxist" really is. He proves to be a fourth-rate polemicist, and barely that. He doesn't even really connect Event A to Event B, he
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Beefheart on Wed, Sep 9 2009
Page 17 of 17 (165 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 | More Search Options