  • Re: would it be acceptable Libertarian wise to test chemicals on Convicted murderers?

    Why not test them on volunteers. Even criminals need money.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by locknroll on Tue, May 25 2010
  • Re: What career field employs the most libertarians?

    Book sellers :D
    Posted to General (Forum) by locknroll on Mon, May 17 2010
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    For instance if your neighbour has enough land to encompass the nuke's blast radius I really don't see a problem. This is unlikely on Earth. The fallout will spread beyond the land area and you are at best spreading radioactive pollution. The device doesn't work like a firecracker. Perhaps you misunderstood my point. If your neighbour has
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by locknroll on Mon, Apr 19 2010
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Isn't nuclear disarament kind of silly? If everyone disarms it only takes one nuke to be king. Also I assume by these "crazy countries" you mean North Korea and Iran. Well ask yourself this - if North Korea and Iran haven't used all of their tanks and bombs to go on a suicidal rampage what difference would it make if they had nukes
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by locknroll on Sun, Apr 18 2010
  • Re: Why are libertarians just a bunch of white guys

    What I mean is that if mises.org just started putting up articles from minority authors just because they wanted to maintain a certain level of diversity it would feel a little disingenuous. Growing up I hated when people would give books/movies/articles to me and expect that I would prefer them because they had black authors. I was always much more
    Posted to General (Forum) by locknroll on Wed, Apr 14 2010
  • Re: Why are libertarians just a bunch of white guys

    I'm black and libertarian. I really couldn't care less if every other libertarian was white. Ideas don't have colors. Liberty is not weakened by a lack of diversity. I could think of nothing worse than if mises.org threw up a couple of token black authors.
    Posted to General (Forum) by locknroll on Wed, Apr 14 2010
  • Re: Proof that anarchy works

    Heheh I guess I should have read the article a little more closely Next time I will not get so excited. However it does show the benefits of less government as opposed to more which is good.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by locknroll on Fri, Jan 8 2010
  • Ivorian tax-free rebel city flourishes

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8446994.stm If you ever had a doubt that liberty leads to greater prosperity...well doubt no more! According to a BBC news article people living in "Soroland" have created a zone with significantly less regulations and taxes on the Ivory Coast. Every libertarian should read this article. All of the quotes
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by locknroll on Fri, Jan 8 2010
  • Re: Murderers

    If someone tries to murder a homeless person with no family, that person can legally use up to lethal force to protect themselves. A bystander can legally use up to lethal force to protect the homeless person from the murderer if they so choose. Now according to a sane legal system murder is far worse than attempted murder. I think that if force is
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by locknroll on Sun, Sep 27 2009
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | More Search Options