  • Colleges with a good economics department

    So I'm in highschool now, and I am considering the possibility of pursuing a major in economics. Which colleges/universities can I go to, to receive a good economics education of the Austrian School of economics? (it wouldn't do much good to be indoctrinated by Keynesian blockheads...)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Thomas on Sun, Oct 4 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options