  • Re: Hmmm.

    Oh, and my threads in which I devastated the regulars were moved, naturally. If my ideology is so weak, you should be able to easily tear it apart here instead of needing to unjustly remove me from discussion.
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by Apocalypse on Sat, Oct 10 2009
  • Re: Hmmm.

    If you didn't notice, I sock'd up. This was necessary because Irenicus unilaterally permabanned me without explanation and apparently without consultation with the other mods. For what? For criticizing Walter Block's monopsony article, which I found to be uninformed and ignorant of dynamic monopsony? My main account should be unbanned; I'm

    Seriously. I was just banned from the Ron Paul Forums too, not for incivility like Conza here was, but apparently because their regulars can't handle epic pwnage: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=213234
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by Apocalypse on Sat, Oct 10 2009
  • Re: Hmmm.

    New Question: Why was I unilaterally banned by Irenicus without reason? For criticizing Walter Block?
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by Apocalypse on Sat, Oct 10 2009
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options