  • Re: Can You Define Natural Rights as a Meaningful Concept?

    Nautral law and natural rights need no proof. They are observed and then described like for example the law of gravity. The single best short explanation of both that I have ever come across is here: http://jim.com/rights.html If anyone wants to discuss this essay it might be interesting.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by drf1 on Thu, Oct 22 2009
  • Re: I'm in a huge dilemma between Minarchism and Anarchism

    The problem with anarchy (the word means "no ruler") is that it represents both the best and the worst of society and most people cannot understand the difference. Anarchy can result from a breakdown of law and order and therefore be violent and destructive OR it can be a society of peaceful and voluntary interaction. Spontaneous order under
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by drf1 on Wed, Oct 21 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options