  • Re: Collusion in a free-market

    [quote user="NewLiberty"] In a minarchist society, laws would be handled by the government court system and government police system. In a anarchist/anarcho-capitalist/voluntaryist society, property owners would set the rules (make the laws) on their own property. Free-market (emergent) courts and security services would handle disputes and
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by z1235 on Sun, Oct 18 2009
  • Re: Collusion in a free-market

    My first post here. I am only a beginner in the theory, philosophy, and history of libertarianism and anarchy, and find the discussions very interesting and elucidating. Am I right to assume that the majority of responders in this thread are proponents of a (free) society without laws, hence without any law enforcement? If so, why even go with complex
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by z1235 on Sun, Oct 18 2009
Page 236 of 236 (2352 items) « First ... < Previous 232 233 234 235 236 | More Search Options